Be a part of the extraordinary transformation of the grape into liquid joy. W.T. Vintners is pushing the limits of terroir driven wines in the Pacific Northwest, many of which are made in minuscule quantities that are never available beyond our cellar door. Join the W.T. Vintners wine club, the Alchemists Guild, for guaranteed access to our small production wines. Each tier of the club – Gold, Silver and Mercury – grants you complimentary tastings year-round at the winery, exclusive invitations to our Chef Series Dinners, discounted tickets to events and first dibs on newly released wines.
If you’re interested in joining the club but not looking for a large annual commitment, the Mercury level is the place to start. Three bottles two times per year, this club level is for fans of W.T. Vintners who may not have too much extra room in their cellars but appreciate stellar wine with a loyalty discount. At this level, you will be invited to join us for intimate quarterly guest chef dinners.
If you’re hoping for a bit more, join the Silver or Gold club level. In addition to the library dinners, you will be invited to our bi-annual release events, including exclusive participation in the Alchemists Guild “Philosophers Stone” blending party. Our winemaker will select special barrels from W.T.’s limited production based on their character and unique expression of terroir.
Choose what membership level suits you best:
- 3 bottles twice a year
- 10% discount on all wines purchased
- Complimentary tastings for member and one guest
- $90-$120 per shipment
- 6 bottles twice a year
- 15% discount on all wines purchased
- Complimentary tastings for member and up to two guests
- $175-$250 per shipment
- 12 bottles twice a year
- 20% discount on all wines purchased
- Free tastings for member and up to three guests
- $250-$450 per shipment
The Fine Print
- Equivalent to sign-up tier minimum purchase on day of sign up
- A two (2) release commitment from sign up date, after which customer may opt out any time. Cancellations prior to 2 release commitment will result in a $50 charge.
- Credit card taken at sign-up and will be charged at time of release. Please contact winery via email or phone if you would like to change or update cc information.
- Pre-release email with new wine details and release party invite sent at least two weeks prior to release (Spring and Fall).
- We encourage personal pick-up or the use of a business address for shipping, as an adult signature upon delivery is required for all wine shipments.
- Shipping is available to select states, standard UPS rates apply.
- Unless otherwise arranged, Guild wine allocations not picked up will be shipped UPS/FedEx group when left for more than 60 days at member’s expense.
- Shipping occurs when weather in departing and receiving areas are safe for wine transport.