Artisan wines from exceptional vineyards made for exceptional people.
We are a fun and friendly group of people who take pride in making sure all our guests enjoy their visit to WT Vintners. Whether you come to enjoy our wines in the Tasting Room or for a private event, you are sure to have a unique and memorable experience. We look forwarding to welcoming you!
Our Tasting Room has limited space so we request that all groups of 10 or more people make reservations in advance. This will ensure that everyone have the best tasting experience possible.
The Wine Grotto provides a relaxed and intimate setting for corporate meetings, client appreciation, private wine tastings and more. The room has comfortable leather seating for a cozy gathering and a custom-made dining table with seating for 10. Bar-height tables may be situated along one wall providing for an additional 10 seats. A projector and 20’ screen are available for use and included in this rental fee.
Conditions and Terms
- A WT Vintners contract must be completed to finalize all group reservations of 10 or more.
- The Wine Grotto is available to rent for small groups up to 20 people during business hours for either a half or full day. Half-day rate on Saturday or Sunday (2 hours either from 1230p-230p or 330p-530p) is $150. Full-day rate (1p-5p) is $300. This rental fee is waived once a year for Alchemists Guild club members.
- The rental fee covers use of the Wine Grotto during the specified time, existing furniture and one WT Vintners staff member to pour wine during your event.
- There is a minimum wine purchase of $20 per person to reserve the Wine Grotto.
- An 18% gratuity will be added to the cost of wine served during the event.
- No outside alcohol is permitted.